1. A new Traffic Dispersal Plan was launched in KL on Friday, 15 May will focus on Brickfieds, Pudu areas.
For more information please see:
- New plan to tackle Brickfields traffic woes
- LAUNCHED: RM194 million traffic plan to beat KL traffic jams
Comments from TRANSIT can be found here.
2. KTM Launches “Hybrid” Trains to expand capacity of Komuter Service. For more information see:
Comments from TRANSIT can be seen here.
3. Letter – Rapid Penang not the first to offer WiFi service
Reply from RapidPenang can be seen here.
5. Reminder – Sunday disruptions (scheduled) of LRT service in May 2009 will continue on Sunday, 17 May from 6:30-10 am on Kelana Jaya line. There will be no LRT service to the 5 underground stations of the Kelana Jaya Line but RapidKL will provide free shuttle buses from Pasar Seni to Damai (free service does not include Kg. Baru LRT). For more information please see the RapidKL website at http://www.rapidkl.com.my or http://www.rapidkl.com.my/20090428_transp_en.htm