1. Article: Deputy Transport Minister Lau dies at 68 (The Star) – The Star and other Malaysian media covered the death of Robert Lau Hoi Chew, Sibu MP and Deputy Transport Minister.
2. Post: Penang Hill Railway: Selling the family silver? (Anilnetto.com) – Anil Netto explores reports that the mechanical hardware for the Penang Hill Railway may be sold to a funicular railway company in the UK.
4. Article: Iris unit gets RM115m Prasarana job (Business Times) – Iris Information Technology Systems Sdn Bhd (IITS) has secured a RM115m contract from Syarikat Prasarana Negara Bhd to design, manufacture, install, test, commission and warranty the automatic fare collection system for the Kelana Jaya light rail transit (LRT) line and Ampang LRT line
5. Event: There will be a meeting of Klang MPs, Klang ADUNs and Klang Municipal Council members regarding Klang public transport:
See the posting and summary here.
6. Letter: Lanes aid public transport service (The Star) – Anwar Mohd Zain responds to an earlier letter about the bus lanes on Jalan Syed Putra
7. Letter: Express bus totally ignored schedule (The Star) – Malcolm from KL writes about a poor experience at Puduraya.
8. Letter: Disclose details of errant taxi drivers (The Star) – Y.S. Chan argues that the CVLB should disclose the details of taxi drivers who receive summonses as part of the campaign that began 8 February 2010.
9. Letter: KTM Komuter needs improvement (NST) – Samuel Yesuiah of Seremban comments on KTM Komuter service.
10. Article:Sg. Besi Airport redevelopment (Malay Mail) – redevelopment of the Sg. Besi airport will also include ERL and KTM Komuter stations.