TRANSIT thought we would celebrate our 50th posting of “Updates” of stories related to public transport in Malaysia with an “all-photos” update.
We hope that you find this update to be unique and interesting.
1. Article: Dangerous passage for bridge users (Streets-NST) – complaints about the pedestrian bridge at Maharajalela Monorail station
2. Article: Residents want LRT route realigned (Streets-NST) – residents of new condominiums in Subang Jaya are concerned about the route of the proposed LRT extension to Subang Jaya
3. Article: Close call for bus crew (Malay Mail) – a Cepat express bus from Kelantan to Klang Sentral caught fire upon arrival at Klang Sentral.
4. Picture: Gender Confusion (The Star) – a picture of male passengers inside the women-only coach on a KTM Komuter train.
5. Picture: Mahendran Dakshinamurthi took this photo of emergency services attending to a person involved in an accident near Hang Tuah LRT station.
6. Article: End in sight to Klang traffic woes (The Star) – motorists in Klang reported that they can now use the southbound lanes of the flyover linking the Federal Highway to the Kota Bridge.
7. Picture: RapidKL bus skidded out