1. Article: Three passengers injured after bus skids into ditch (Malay Mail, 26 May 2011)
Three passengers were injured after a KL-bound express bus from the East Coast hit a divider and skidded into a ditch at Km20.4, Karak Highway.
2. Letter: Worried over pedestrian bridge’s safety (NST, 27 May 2011) – Zahara of KL expresses concern over the safety of the new pedestrian bridge at Desa Samarak, because of the lack of a mid-span support pillar.
3. Article: Pikat rakyat guna kemudahan awam (Harian Metro, hb. 23 Mei 2011)
4. Letter: Call for wholesome solution(Malay Mail, 19 May 2011) – Nawawi argues against separated bus lanes and calls for other significant measures to reduce traffic in KL – and he is prepared for KL to become a ghost town if necessary.
5. Article: Waive RM12 airport taxi surcharge (NST, 25 May 2011) – Complaints about a new RM12 taxi surcharge for travelers to Senai Airport.
6. Letter: Bad experience at new station (Malay Mail, 23 May 2011) – Rokiah Md. Sidek complains about a bad experience at Puduraya.
7. Letter: Privatise KTM Komuter services (Malay Mail, 20 May 2011) – @Unhappy & annoyed Malaysian argues that KTM Komuter services should be privatized.
9. Hotline: Made to buy another bus ticket (Malay Mail 20 May 2011) – Paschal Herrera was forced to buy another First Coach bus ticket from Singapore after misplacing his return ticket. He is upset that he could not be accommodated since his personal details were already in the company’s system.